Montessori Preschool in Houston, Texas, USA, is accepting applications for a Montessori Teacher Trainee.
We are looking for trainees who seek a “hands-on” opportunity to learn and grow to be a Lead Teacher in a Montessori classroom.
We provide a career roadmap to plan your growth and development in the Montessori education field and support you in receiving a Montessori Credential for Infant/Toddler (ages 6 weeks - 3 years) or Primary (ages 3-6 years).
The ideal candidate is humble, a multitasker, open to feedback, collaborative with others, and follows directions well.
Montessori Preschool serves students 6 weeks - 6 years. With over 24 years of experience, our school is owned and operated by an AMI teacher and one of the leading Montessori providers in the Cypress, Cy-Fair and Copperfield areas.
- 1-2 years of experience as an assistant in a Child Care Center (Montessori experience preferred) or child care professional
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree (Bachelor’s degree also welcome)
- Desire to work in a small, family business
- Commitment to pursuing long-term career and personal growth
- Enjoys the learning process