How to Join a Zoom Session
STEP 1: Sign Up for a Zoom Account on your laptop or mobile device.
STEP 2: Click “Join Zoom Meeting” to join each session.
- Thursday June 18 // 6:00 PM
Parent Virtual Coffee: Talking to your Child about Race and Justice
Meeting ID: 441 464 9730 // Password: 671384
This is a parents-only session. We’ll review current research that describes how children view race; how to broach this topic with your children meaningfully and responsibly; and how to support your child. This will build on our award-winning approach to developing a global outlook in the early years and help our parents navigate the complexity of American history and race relations. We will focus on psychology, education, and the Montessori ideas of grace and courtesy. All parents and their friends are welcome to join.
FAQs & Online Etiquette
- During the online session, we will observe grace and courtesy to each other and the speaker on camera. All participants will be muted upon entry. Please keep your devices muted. If you choose to keep your camera on, please be mindful of other families who might see you.
- We recommend finding a comfortable place at home, where you can attentively watch the video feed.
- Only 100 participants can join our session. If we reach the maximum capacity, you may not be able to log in.
- We are not recording our sessions. A recording will not be available afterwards.
- At this time, audio is by computer only, and we are working to find alternatives. Please be sure your tablet or laptop has speakers.
- We are all learning together. For questions and tech support, click here.